We believe that part of growing up and flourishing into individuals ready for the next phase of their education is to develop personal standards and a pride in their appearance. Our school uniform expectations instil this in the children who look immaculate in their smart but functional school uniform.
School Uniform Up-Date:
Embroidered school uniform can only be purchased via the School Reception Office. There are two ways you can make your purchases:
Directly from the Reception Office with payment being made by cash/cheque or card. Please avoid the busiest times of the day to make your purchases.
Visit www.schoolmoney.co.uk and login to your child’s account. Order the items you wish, with the correct size, and pay on-line. The uniform will then be given to your child to bring home.
If you wish to try on uniform for sizing, please avoid early morning as this is the busiest time for Liz and Hele.
We expect all children to wear the following uniform:
• White polo shirt or blouse, which we ask to be tucked in whilst in school.
• Royal blue embroidered school sweatshirt or school cardigan.
• Dark grey or black trousers, skirts, tailored shorts or pinafore dresses.
• Blue and white gingham dresses can be worn during the summer months.
• Black sensible shoes (preferably with Velcro fastenings for younger children).
Please note that trainers and many designs of ‘fashion’ shoes are not suitable for day to day wear in school and are not part of our uniform.
It is important that pupils have the appropriate clothing for physical activities; our PE kit requires the following:
• Blck/Navy shorts.
• Embroidered House T-shirt (Red, Yellow, Green or Blue depending on the House your child is allocated when they join us)
• Plimsolls for indoor activities and trainers for outdoor games.
• Navy or Black track suit for cold winter days.
• Full swimming kit (for Year 4 only), all children must wear a swim hat.
Please help us to help your children by labelling each clothing item with your child’s name so we can ensure you do not lose items and waste valuable learning time looking for lost clothes.
To look smart and ready for school as well as health and safety reasons, all children are required to tie hair back when long enough to do so. Hair accessories must be small and in school colours.
Children are not permitted to wear jewellery in school at any time with the exception of watches and one pair of stud earrings.
Children that do have pierced ears must remove the stud earrings for PE, games and swimming. Staff are unable to remove earrings for children. If your child decides to have their ears pierced, the best time would be at the beginning of the summer holidays. This will give plenty of healing time before they are back at school and expected to take them out for PE. However, should your child not be able to remove their own earrings, you must obtain a consent letter from the Reception Office to allow your child to tape their earrings for safety.
Make up, nail varnish and temporary tattoos are not permitted at any time.
Look smart! Think smart! Act smart!